Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Say What?

Ever have a conversation with a three and half year old?  Ever have them repeating (or trying to) things they hear?  It's insanely funny and humiliating at the same time.

For instance, I picked Moses up from school this week and his teacher tells me that he's been singing the words "Party like a rock star" over and over.  I assured her that's all he knew and it was my fault because I sing it when Moses dances around.

This was followed the next week by telling the assistant director of the school (who is a UNC fan) of the school that "Tar keels" have poopy diapers and they stink.  Thank goodness she had a sense of humor about it.  He had gotten a time out from the same teacher for licking recently!

But perhaps my favorite as of late, was Moses take on taxes.  I was on the phone with my mom talking about possibly writing of a home office on our taxes.  Moses walked up and said, "Why don't we rip off Target."  Oh buddy, if only that were possible!

1 comment:

  1. Of course I love every stage, but I am so loving this age!!! The conersations are just ridiculous aren't they?! Zeke old me the other day that "Ben just doesn't understand, mom". All I could do was laugh. I mean how old do they think they are?!

    ReplyDelete