Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sutton is 10 months old!

 Oh little bug, you are 10 months old!  New skills and fun things are coming faster and faster.  You are a cruising machine.  If I am standing somewhere and you want my attention, you scale my legs and start making noise and pulling my pants.  I look down and I see that little squishy face.  You are taking a few steps here and there on your own and soon you'll be running away!  You are a MASTER crawler.  It is amazing how fast you can move.  You can also stand unassisted.  You will stand and hold or shake a toy like it's no big deal.
 Can we talk about that smile?  I just love it!  You started smiling early and never stopped!  Everyone comments on it.  You are just beautiful inside and out.  You still have just four teeth but I think you will have some more very soon.  You can babble a lot.  The words we are catching are "dada," "gaga," and "baba."  Daddy and Gaga are of course thrilled!  You have also started waving and signing "All done!"

You are eating more and more every day.  Just yesterday while Moses was eating his waffle, you grabbed a piece and started eating it too!  You love beans, blueberries, bananas, Cheerios, and meatballs.  You are starting to like cheeses and some sandwiches.  I still am giving you bottles everyday and I am SO glad you have been able to feed yourself more and more.
 You love to play with cars and push them along just like brother.  You have also been enjoying your cube and other baby toys, especially balls.  But by far, you love our Dyson vacuum cleaner.  You do a happy dance when I bring it out.
Sweet, sweet Sutton, you are just the biggest blessing.  You bring joy to our lives.  I can't believe I am already thinking of your first birthday.  I am so happy God blessed us with you in our lives!

4 comments:

  1. just look at his smile! What a sweet happy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope to see that smile in person soon... missing it!! what a precious post and what a precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing news. so.. impressive
    series of "I have already come."
    series 2 : Ihavealreadycome
    series 8 : Ihavealreadycome
    series 9 : Ihavealreadycome
    peru ucc : Ihavealeradycome

    ReplyDelete