Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday FYIs

A lot of my friends do tidbits and lists at the end of the week to sum up things that don't need an entire blog post.  I think I might join in on that band wagon, so here goes!

1.  For about two years I have been lusting after a particular couch, we finally purchased it this past weekend.  It was delivered on Thursday and I am beyond excited.  It is our first non baby furniture purchase as a married couple and our anniversary and Valentine gift for each other.

2.  Hours after having the dream couch delivered, the stomach bug has hit our house.  Sutton is currently the only victim and has already recovered.  He is fine and for now so is my new couch.  I have sweetly told Moses a thousand times that if for some reason he gets sick could he please not do it on mommy's new couch.  Fingers crossed for no more vomit!

3.  I've already had my first consignment sale nightmare as well as my first early morning call from a consignor regarding how to do something.  Four more weeks!

4.  My husband rocks.  I couldn't be the mother I am with out him.

5.  Moses' preschool class has been studying Genesis since they started school.  This is also what we have been studying in my Bible study this "school" year.  We've been on the same pace the entire time and I LOVE it.

6.  I'm already starting to plan Sutton's first birthday and today is Moses' half birthday.  He will be four in 6 months.  WHOA.

No comments:

Post a Comment