Is that what you've been hearing from this blog? Yep! Honestly, I have taken a self imposed hiatus from blogging because I have been toying with setting my blog as private. I have not made up my mind completely, so if you want to email me or leave a comment with your email so I can add you to the blog list let me know!
I am going to do some update posts but for now here is an update on what's going on with us!
One of my worst fears came true, we had the norovirus. That stomach virus that is worse than food poisoning got the best of us. Sutton got sick on a Thursday night and by Saturday afternoon Moses was sick too. By late Saturday night, Brett and I were goners. The way it all fell worked out for the best. I could not imagine trying being sick with two well children. It took FOREVER for the rest of us to get better. Moses couldn't go back to school until Thursday and even then wasn't his usual wild self. His teacher informed us she missed her spirited little boy!
And you know what was delivered hours before the stomach bug hit? The couch I have been dreaming about for two years. Let me tell you that you might as well had wrapped that thing in caution tape because NO one was going near it until the little buggies had been banished. (Side note: I taught Moses how to be sick in a bowl at around 18 months. Sutton learned at 10 months. I can handle being sick in bowl, but puke clean up around the house is NOT my thing.)
I am crazy busy trying to get ready for the next consignment sale. Emails, phone calls and other errands while trying to parent is insane but some how I am managing. It will be the first sale I have not been pregnant or nursing in a year and half so I consider myself much more functional! I am also ready to shop and find cute clothes and shoes for the boys!
My husband is awesome, I just thought everyone should know. He is so supportive of me and the boys. He loves us like no other and works so hard to provide for us. I hope both of our boys grow up to be smart, Godly, caring men just like him.
That's all for now. I promise if you come back later in the week you can read about the circus, photos, 11 month and 3.5 year updates and whatever else I can remember to post! I promise!
I wanna be on your list! na.mcguinness@gmail.com :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to be on your list! tsf0105@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei love reading about the Barkers, can I be on the list? renndalyn@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove reading about your family. Add me to the list. all8057 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteso sorry about all the sickness going on. Glad you protected your couch though. ;) and please keep me on the blog list. I'll send you a note with my email.
ReplyDeleteYou all are one sick family! My goodness- prayers for a healthy rest of the year! You know I want to read and if making it private means you'll post more, I'm all for it!!
ReplyDelete