Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2012 with Grand-Mollie!

Mother's Day weekend this year was a little hectic.  We made sure we visited all the mothers, grand mothers and great grandmothers at some point!  Brett asked me the week before what I wanted for Mother's Day.  I told him I needed a day off.  During the week.  Not having any family nearby for any sort of babysitting relief can really take a toll.  Most of my friends have a grandparent nearby who can take the kids for a couple of hours so that they can do some errands or do things around the house without cute little people slowing them down.  Can I tell you how envious I am of this!  

So, the Monday before Mother's Day Brett became Mr. Mom!  I had a TON of errands to run.  Moses has outgrown most of his shirts and pjs and also needed a new car seat.  I wanted to go to the moving sale at Babies R Us, to to Target alone, and the list went on and on.  I ran so many errands, by the time I got home I was exhausted!  Next time I get a day off, I think I will try to slow it down a bit and maybe throw in a pedicure!  It was the perfect idea though.  Brett was able to give me something I never get!  It was better than any car or flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment