Last year, our playgroup ventured out to the fairgrounds for NC Ag Fest. We had so much fun we decided to do it again this year! The best part was the new wrist band offer. You could pay a flat fee and get band and it meant you could ride all the rides. Best.Idea.Ever! There were never any lines so you could just hope from one ride to another!
Before we got started riding, we stopped to watch the pigs, ducks and goats race. The kids loved looking at the little animals!
All Sutton wanted to do was play with the streamers!
How cute are these two! Friends since they were five months old.
Noah and Sutton were wondering what the big deal was when they couldn't ride ponies or rollercoasters!
But there was ice cream to share...sort of!
We really had a great time. Last year we came home and talked daddy into going back. This year daddy had a cold and there was no way I way I was taking Sutton on there again when he wasn't able to do anything....So, Brett watched Sutton and Moses and I went back! He still had his wrist band and I got one too and we spent over two hours riding rides and looking at tractors! It was so much fun! His favorite ride this year? The swings, can you tell?


looks like you all had a blast! We'll definitely have to check this out next year.
ReplyDelete