It's the moment we've all been waiting for! It's back to school time! Two weeks ago I went with the boys to meet their teachers. Moses went first and walked right in to his new class. There were things for them to do and the kids played while we talked. Mrs. Trisha gave Moses his very first homework assignment! He took this guy home and put on things he likes and made it look like him.
We did the same in Sutton's class. The little bug made a beeline for the stroller and began pushing it around in circles. They spoke to Sutton and listened to his few words and what they meant. We all felt really good about it!
So last week we got all dressed and ready for the very first day. We also attempted to take first day of school photos. These are there, "please take the picture already!" faces.
They both had a really great first day. Moses played with is friend Reese and had his picture hung on the wall. They also weighed and measured them the first day to see how much they grow during the year. (I thought this was a great idea!) Sutton was a little pistol. They said he never stopped moving and was fearless on they playground. He also tried to eat everyone's lunch and then promptly fell asleep in his teacher's arms. They've decided that someone will probably have to be with him at all times. I'm really glad they boys are happy and I get a great feeling about their teachers. I am one happy mama!



No comments:
Post a Comment