I told someone last night, if I realized last month that October was going to be as crazy as September I might not have been so happy! But it's true. This Fall is going to be fun and full....and we can't wait.
The final unbearable heat is seeping out and the leaves are beginning to lose their green which makes being outside nearly perfect. We lucked out big time when we found a complete wooden play ground for sale by one of our neighbors. Mom and Dad came up to help move and clean it up and we have it back to nearly new condition. The boys love it. It gives us extra fun and exercise for the back yard.
Papa of course, can't walk pass an open body of water without testing a line. Of course the second I walked away after taking this picture, they did catch a small fish.
The rest of the weeks bring pumpkins, the fair (EEEK ya'll know how I am), football, Halloween, Fall Fest, and Cornhuskin. Add a few birthdays mixed in and we are right back to crazy busy! We also have a lot home renovations in the works. Very soon we will be replacing the tile in the master bathroom and then refinishing and adding all hard wood floors downstairs. We just feel that with Sutton's asthma issues it will be best to eliminate these things upfront. Fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment