Yes, we still have our same seats, but I have made it to two games this year. Two. Brett really wanted to take me and my dad to a game and somehow worked it so my mom would watch the boys. (He really is a sweet talker!) So off we went to a LATE game against Florida State who were ranked 3rd (I think) in the country. I'm thinking this was going to be ugly. And after the second half everyone agreed with me. I looked at dad and said, "I'm sorry we didn't take you to a more excited game."
Wrong, oh I was so wrong. The end of the the third quarter seemed to wake up our offense and we had a spectacular come from behind victories which for us ranks pretty high in our all time favorite wins at Carter Finley. I was so elated that my dad was there with us and had such a good time.
Brett and I were so excited andy happy, we came home and watched part of the game on the DVR again. I'm not kidding you. We also had to watch this guy and laugh over and over again.
These little crazy boys have been up to no good as well. I am going to longer posts on what they are like at this age but I couldn't post something with out a little sweetness at the end We did take them to a football game this year and they did pretty good. Moses was very happy to bring his transformers and to be given lots of junk. Sutton got a little antsy so I took him for a walk around the concourse. He loved it because he was wearing his squeaky shoes. Apparently he wasn't the only one who was enjoying his cute shoes and cute self. We were stopped nearly every stepped by people, mainly girls, telling him how cute and precious he is. He kept right on rolling. I can't decide who will worry most over this one...me or the girls hoping he'll call!
No comments:
Post a Comment