Of course we went to the fair! It was a much more brief trip than int he past, but still a fun one. The boys enjoyed the animals immediately. Sutton is very into them right now especially the ducks!
Moses was all geared up to ride! He got his tickets and was ready to roll. I love how they group his age group rides all in one place. It makes it a lot easier! Brett rides things that go in circles because I get a little motion sick on those. I think he got a little too eager on the pirate ship ride!
We had our fair food and ran into friends and generally had a great time. The hard part was Sutton was too little to ride anything and that meant we needed to split up. Sutton likes the stroller to move!
The biggest reason I went to the fair was to get Sutton's silhouette done. I had Moses' done at 16 months so I wanted to get Sutton's done around the same time.
I'm not going to lie, I was nearly bawling after he finished. The curls, the eyelashes, button nose and full lips of my little baby just about tore me up! I now have the two hanging together and they are just the most precious things!
I'm already looking forward to Ag Fest so we can relive some fair fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment