Here we go. Some memorable, favorite, crazy, and I can't believe it moments from 2012.
Scariest goes to Sutton Bug. He literally woke up one morning barely able to breathe and gagging. I am not an anxious mommy, but this kid scared me to death. A few weeks later we were at Rex Hospital for a chest x-ray to confirm he did in fact have asthma. We've coped really well with it now and we have had no more scary moments to date.
Best new addition to the family our beautiful new couch. Seriously, I still love it. As recently as three weeks ago someone asked me if it was new. It's awesome. It has survived markers, crayons, vomit, lipstick, and unknown smudges and washed clean every time. I wish I could say the same about the rest of us.
Most Dramatic....That would be Sutton. Every.Single.Time. He will lay on the floor and cry sometimes because things are quite right. Sometimes I'll take a photo just because I don't know what else to do. Sweetie, I hope you win an academy award one day because your audition process has been slightly painful.
Most stylish is Moses. He got his first tie and sports coat this year and I thought he looked nice! He is growing up so fast!
Teacher of the year is Moses' beloved Miss Trisha. I hug her every time I pick him up. She loves Moses so much and has gotten him to learn more this year than I could possibly imagine. He is writing his name and talking about Bible stories all the time.
Did I mention that Sutton was most dramatic? He's still not talking much, and I'm not so sure I want to know what he has to say.
And lastly, Creepiest goes to Cookie the Elf. He's been endearing but I'm not going to lie, when I would walk through the house and he was hanging out somewhere unexpected staring at me I would jump a little. I was not sad to put him up Christmas Eve for 11 more months. However, he is currently in my nightstand drawer and he scared me to death just yesterday. Darn you Cookie!


Great idea! Totally gonna do this next year! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is not the first of your posts I've read, and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteIt was quite useful reading, found some interesting details about this topic. Thanks….
ReplyDelete