Sunday, February 10, 2013

Our Silly Stinker

 It's all about the accessories folks.  Sutton, or as we refer to him Sutty Bug, insists on shoes and a hat at nearly all times.  His shoes are usually on with his pjs until bed time.  When he wakes up if you haven't gotten him dressed, he wants his shoes on immediately after breakfast.

 This day I was too slow.  I got him undressed and went to find something to dress him in.  Before I could coordinate the clothing he helped himself to boots and a helmet and of course a pacifier.
This actually made things easier because lately he loves his white church shoes and wants to wear them with jeans and t-shirt.  I'm used to it but the other parents may be a bit concerned.  One thing about little bug is he has style and personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment