Saturday, June 29, 2013

Father's Day Weekend


 Really, there is just no better place in the world to celebrate anything.  So off to EI we went to celebrate our main men.
 We were boat ready!  After a little island hunting (currents and dredging change things often) we found ourselves a perfect little spot.  Of course that meant Sutton fell asleep.  Just as he did last year.  Two hours later, he was up and ready to role.  This kid and sleep?  AWESOME.

 Both boys fished with Daddy and Papa.  How lucky are we to have them?  Dad is pretty much known for his fishing skills.  Sought out for them is putting it mildly.  He hand makes all his lures.  Like his daddy did.  PS My Dad's boat name > and other boat name ever.

 Moses loved fishing and throwing his cast net.  He checked on the bait fish constantly and looked for crabs.  Even took a little time for a tan.

 Mommy took a hot minute to tan her pale, pale, pale self.  It was BAD folks.  Whew!

Of course, the main event was watching the wolfpack play and WIN during the College World Series.
The boys picked out birdhouses they painted for papa, pops, and daddy.  They are fab!  My gift to Brett and my dad was to clean and wash their cars.  I was doing great.  Then I realized.  I locked our keys in the car.  On a Sunday.  On a male holiday.  Fail.  My mom called one of customers who owns a body shop.  Sweet man sent this little guy to unlock my car and said he would "get with my mom another time."  I can only take this as thanks to me, mom's on free hair cut duty for awhile.  I think my car wash business is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment