I feel like Sutton's hair has become such a "thing." I know I think it's great and cute, but apparently the general public agrees. We cannot go anywhere without being stopped or someone commenting on his luxurious locks. I swear he must feel like a troll doll with all the head rubs he gets from perfect strangers. (FYI people, please do not do this to a perfect stranger's child. The mother is silently screaming inside.)
This summer, we did not trim his hair. He's had several haircuts, but I knew I really wanted to enjoy this aspect of his babyhood while I could. See that curl right in the middle of his forehead? It's mine. I have dibbs.
See how long we let it get!? Can you believe his hair went to about his shoulder when it was wet? With the humidity, it curled right back up. Love.it.
But, finally it was timed to get it snipped. With instructions not to get too much off, Gaga gently shaped up that sweet mop of curls.
See! Not too much!
I think some friends shrieked aloud when I posted the photo of him getting a trim. Don't worry folks, for right now those curls are still rocking strong!


No comments:
Post a Comment