For some reason this day is a complete blur! We started again in Fantasyland and repeated some of our favorites. We made our way to some other classic rides like It's a Small World toward Liberty Square where we had lunch reservations for Liberty Tree Tavern. This was one of our only sit down dinner that was not a character meal or a buffet. It was nice to order off a menu and this place was pretty great. I do recommend the pot roast! I got the turkey and I was very jealous.
We also caught the afternoon parade before we began to walk our way out of the park for afternoon naps! This is also when I grabbed our souvenir, a Toy Story/Mickey Ear Christmas Ornament. Ever wonder what to get when you are on vacation that you will actually keep? Ornament is the best! We started doing it when we got engaged and took a trip to the Biltmore. We don't travel often but it was fun to unwrap the few ornaments we do have and add them our tree. Disney has it's own Christmas Shoppe near the castle in Liberty Square. They do personalization and carry all sorts of ornaments. I could not convince the boys to take a photo out from in the sleigh for our Christmas card though!
That day we did snag the boys a "My first Disney Vacation Button" at Town Hall. These, along with many other celebration buttons are FREE. We came back to the park that night after naps and rode some more "thrill" rides. Moses was brave and rode Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. These are great rides to gauge younger kids who are tall enough to ride the wilder rides but might not be quite ready. Moses LOVED them. I thought Space Mountain was going to be too much for him. So I rode it! It was another great magical day!


No comments:
Post a Comment