Monday, January 6, 2014

Fall Fun

 Looking back on all the things we did this Fall makes my head spin a little!  One commitment Brett and I made was to attend Wednesday night services at our church.  I mainly wanted to do this for the boys.  We eat dinner together with other families at church in the Fellowship Hall.  Both attend "Mission Friends" where they learn about serving God by serving others.  Moses is also involved in choir which he has really loved.  The funny thing is Brett and I have some how become really involved too.  Brett is helping to teach the 9 year old boys and I am doing a parenting class with our associate pastor.
 The week of Halloween, our church has a Fall Festival.  They had BBQ, blowups, games, ponies and a million other fun things.  Our two boys took turns on this slide for close to an HOUR.  Happy boys as you can see!
 Of course they boys had great fun trick or treating.  Halloween is just not my favorite.  I do my best for the boys to make sure they enjoy it, but the costume thing is always store bought.  That's a best a girl who spent all her Halloweens at church can do!  Buzz and our ninja turtle seem very happy.  FYI those costumes are still getting wear.

 We picked up some pumpkins and visited Porter farms for some ice cream as well.  And of course some of their famous lemonade for me!


 We did carve one pumpkin, but got small ones for the boys to paint.  Just like their Gaga, they enjoy some artistic time!
These two little buddies made Fall tons of fun.  They get very excited about everything these days and when they are together the fun just multiplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment