Monday, January 6, 2014

Turkey Time!


 I love Thanksgiving!!!  Nothing brings me more joy to cook and spend time with my family with no other agenda than to be Thankful.  Both boys had great Thanksgiving celebrations in their classes.  I helped in Moses' class and snapped the photo of his friends before their "feast."

 Thanksgiving day was awesome.  I made the best turkey to date.  I now know you should always brine!  That's the only thing I changed up and it worked!  I started that morning off with a special bootcamp and then came home to start the rest of the lunch.

All Sutton wanted was a cupcake.  I caved.  You should have what you really want to eat right?  I give up!  After we ate, mom and I started planning our shopping route.  I managed to do most all of my shopping early this year.  Such a relief.  We got some great deals and laughed so much that night. It's truly my favorite Thanksgiving pastime.

Here is a picture of Moses and his Sunday School friends singing in church the week before Thanksgiving.  SUCH a proud moment.  Want to know how to get a bunch of back row Baptist to sit in the very front?  Put their kids up front to sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment