Back to the topic of reading. After reading Unthinkable I felt still in the nonfiction mood so I picked up Outliers. I had read The Tipping Point by the same author last year and enjoyed the format, so I was happy with this book. I love learning things through stories and this is the approach both books take. It has also made me even more sure of my decision to one day delay starting school for Moses. If you have any interest in the real back stories of success you must get this book.
I still have not picked up Lost: The Search for Six of Six Million again. I just need something a little less intimidating during the summer I guess. Anyone have any suggestions? It's not quite time to make my annual Beach Music read just yet. I will post a picture of my sweet dog eared copy when I start summer read.
No comments:
Post a Comment