Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things that make it easier..

At play group we are alway swapping stories and products that we use all the time. I even will give advice in the baby aisle at Target about things I use. So for all of you mommies and mommies to be here is my current "if I didn't have this I don't know what I'd do" list.

Graco Contemp High Chair


I will confess, whent it comes to large gear I let Brett make the decisions. He is great at product research and I trust he will make good decisions. I can get Moses out of this chair with one button. e also seems very comfortable in it. It wipes down really well and the tray can be put on from the sides or the front and goes on without hassle. I also like the neutral color.


Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster
I mean really who names these things? Anyways, when I saw Amanda and Karla with these at playgroup, I immediately thought, "Problem solved!" We travel often and this thing is great! The Bumpo didn't work for him after he started crawling. I keep this in the car so if we are visiting friends or if we are eating out somewhere with questionable high chairs I can just grab it. Let's face it, not only do they just chew on the wooden high charis but Moses can get out of one in 3.4 seconds.
I also frequently shop littlelavender.com and really enjoy our church's Kidz Stuff Consignment Sale. I have always held a firm belief in trying to be as frugal as possible and these have been where I have bought most of my nice clothes for Moses. I also go to the Patsy Aiken Sale in Raleigh. I do have one sharp dressed man!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I recognized a Patsy outfit. We love those super cute clothes and the outlet is phenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete