I love to collect amazing women in my life. I have the most wonderful friends and mentors in the world. More on them at another time when I have my computer back!! I did want to call your attention to a special woman Su who writes this blog http://theintentionalhome.blogspot.com/ .
My friend Julie told me about Su Soutter and her coupon class several months ago. It is how my coupon club actually got its feet off the ground. I attended the class with our club and really learned a lot of things. Su turned her emails into a blog which I really enjoy reading. She recently mentioned the Monkey Exchange website and sale and that her sister was in charge of it. I was floored! Her sister Jenny is a member of our church. I also taught her son Whitt's Sunday School class when he was just a little thing. (They possibly have the cutest children ever...well besides Moses!) I love it when my world gets a little smaller. I did make it to the sale this evening and got some really cute stuff for Moses. If you like saving and learning how to find a bargain these two women can help! Isn't it great how the blogging/Internet communities help make our lives better?!
No comments:
Post a Comment