
Wednesday was Brett's 30th Birthday. Moses and I are so glad that he decided to take the day off and spend his special day with us! I got up and made the birthday boy bacon and eggs. While Brett played with Moses, I made him some birthday cupcakes! Since Brett had planned to play the new Lonnie Poole golf course, we decided to go to the State Club for lunch. We love eating there! They were so nice and made Brett a little cake.
That night Brett and I decided to go to Kanki for dinner. So Amy came to play with Moses. I have to stop and tell you that Brett's cousin Amy is SO good with kids. I feel so good when I leave him with her. We really enjoyed our dinner and it was great to have an adult night! Happy Birthday Brett. You are an amazing father and husband. Moses and I are so glad that you stick around! We love you!


Happy Birthday, Brett!
ReplyDelete