On Friday evening my computer cord broke. I had been dealing with a short in the cord for a while, but the metal piece that plugs into the computer completely came on. So now I have ordered a new cord from ebay. The good news is it is only $10! Hopefully it will ship soon and I can get back to uploading pictures and blogging. I got a lot done yesterday without stopping to check facebook, blogger, WRAL, etc.
Super woman has been slowed by a bad cold. Yesterday's afternoon sniffles have turned into a bad cold...YUCK! Moses had the sniffles last week and is all better but apparently his favorite nose wiper has caught what he had. And since I just provide the super duper strength antibodies for him I am much worse off. Dear sweet husband is staying home today and taking care of us both and threatening all sorts of unpleasantness if he gets sick.
We did have some fun this weekend. Shopping at Southpoint where Little Man caught the giggles and behaved very well for the entire trip. Yesterday before I got sick, Miles and Penny came over to play and then we went to the pool with Cameron and Amanda. Loved seeing all the kiddies and playing.
Pray for our health and quick recovery so we can enjoy daddy turning thirty tomorrow!!
Hope you are feeling better soon. I heard Julianne and Moses had a fun playdate the other day. I told Andrea that one day soon, I'm going to let Ms Judy watch Tanner and Stokes and I will meet you guys in Raleigh. Take care of yourself, sweets!
ReplyDelete