The baby has also been moving around a lot more. Just like with Moses, the second I get a minute to sit still this little one starts poking and kicking. It's great. Brett was even able to feel the first little nudge this past weekend.
With the nausea finally subsiding, eating has actually been pleasant. My new cravings are chicken and grape salad from Lowes food, any kind of rice or pasta, strawberries, and anything with melted cheese. I think cooking more than one meal a week might actually be possible now. I am seriously concerned that this baby is going to come out saying "do you want fries with that?"
Things that are a turn off or gross me out are looking at the pills I have to take. I'm fine taking them but I gag looking at them. I'm really having an aversion to chocolate some too. Especially in the candy form. But the worst? Those McRib commercials! EW! With Moses it was the Hillshire farm commercials that were in the cheerleading chants (Go Meat!).
I'm wearing maternity pants or leggings/stretch pants now. I have the bella band things that go over regular pants but I always fidget with them and I hate the way they look. I was really lucky to have friends loan me some clothes and I picked up a pair of jeans at Target that I really like. I was also really excited to find a maternity coat on clearance. I'm still wearing regular shirts for the most part.
I'm still feeling like this baby is going to be a boy! We will know the answer in less than two weeks. Moses is saying sister so we will see. Let's all remember he was way wrong about me having two babies in my belly. Below is a picture taken last week of me and my lil sis Amber. Can't really tell I'm showing, but trust me I am! I won't be buttoning that coat soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment