I'm having more and more crazy pregnancy dreams. I get up at least once to go to the bathroom as well. I've had to arrange pillows to help me sleep. I also woke up with a cold on Christmas morning which is just no fun!
Sutton is still a mover and a shaker. He even has had the hiccups twice this week. I had forgotten how funny that felt. Every once in a while Moses has tried to feel for him but I don't think he really knows what he is doing.
We plan on working on the nursery some this week and trying to determine what we need. I've done some stroller research and I think this is the one I'm leaning towards. It's called the Joovy Caboose. It will work with our car seat and it has a place for Moses to sit or stand. What do you guys think?
We liked our Caboose - but I would recommend the Ultralight model! Also - when the carseat is in the front, there is no room for sitting in the back....b/c the seat has to lay down. Toddler can stand still, but you can't buckle them in standing. :) I was disappointed when I realized this, but we just didn't use this stroller until Adeline was old enough to sit by herself.
ReplyDeleteWe have the sit and stand. Honestly, the only time we've used it is when we went to Disney. I didn't get much use out of it for the money. You may want to hold off on buying one. If Moses is like Tanner, he may "outgrow" it and rather walk instead.
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who is selling hers, if you are interested...
ReplyDeleteWe saw this stroller at the pumpkin patch this year and thought it was SO COOL. That is all I have to tell you about it though. :)
ReplyDelete