I did not get the memo that my doctor's office was going to be closed last Friday, so I did not get my prescription called in for my nausea medicine. I was only one pill short so I was hoping that it wouldn't make too much of a difference. It wasn't that bad but I could absolutely tell a difference. I am really glad to be back on it.
Food cravings are really intensifying. I think I went about three weeks where I ate a hot ham and cheese sandwich nearly every day. I'm also still loving a bowl of cereal in the afternoons or at night. Also, some things just don't sound good. Luckily I'm really craving healthy foods.
I'm thinking the holiday has helped my weight gain. The belly is growing! No mistake that I am pregnant now. Sitting is still not a fun thing to do. It is much easier to stand or move around or lie down on my side.
Sutton is still kicking up a storm. As usual, he usually is very active when I am resting or before I go to bed at night. I hope this is not the case when he is born!
No comments:
Post a Comment