Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Santa Snow!

The snow forecast was right! We got about 8 inches of snow last night and during the day today. I kind of wanted to hit some sales but there was no way I was going to get out in the mess we found ourselves in today. We bundled Moses up twice today to let him play in it. I think he really like it. He went sledding and built snowmen with his daddy.
I learned that playing in snow and pregnancy do not equal a good time. I couldn't keep up and what woman in her right mind that lives in NC buys adequate maternity snow attire? I ventured out to take a couple of photos and videos but kept an eye on my boys from the safety of our living room. It seems the snow will still be with us tomorrow so I have a feeling we will be sitting tight for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment