Tuesday, February 22, 2011

33 Weeks!


Wow, this week has been a really busy one! I'm hoping this is the reason why I am so exhausted. Maybe sleepy is a better word! I feel like at any point in the day I could just curl up and go to sleep. I have to be careful not to get near my bed, because I accidentally took two naps this weekend!

I'm still able to do most of the same things, or at least I try to. I am still picking up Moses and getting him in our SUV and I move stuff around I probably shouldn't. The one thing that is strangely difficult is laundry. Picking up clothes after I sort them, reaching for detergent, getting the clothes from the bottom of the washer and then getting them out of the dryer. WHEW!

I have indulged three times in a fast food cheeseburger this week. BOO for me! I'm back on track for now and eating only at home. I really think that this has been the secret to keeping the weight off this time around. Well that and a busy toddler! I also don't really have an appetite for sweets this time either. I did get a box of Carmel Delights from the lovely Girl Scouts. When I was in college I ate an entire box of these while writing a paper one night (all 100lbs of me)! Today I had about three!

What has been really sweet is all the compliments I have received about how great I look. Being this pregnant you feel huge and gross. Your hormones are also tricking you into thinking that no one likes you and you can't do anything right! But my dear friends and even perfect strangers have been so positive about the way I look. It has meant A LOT! I know it sounds totally vain, but it really has helped.

I feel like we're in for the final count down. Around six weeks to go! I'll have a more detailed update next week after my doctor's appointment!

Oh, just a little side bet here. We have dinner plans with some friends on Friday night. I will be 33 1/2 weeks pregnant and my friend Gina will be 36 weeks pregnant with twins. I'm wondering if we will have this dinner here or at the hospital!?

No comments:

Post a Comment