Friday, February 25, 2011

Erin's Shower!

My sweet friend Erin is getting married! I am SO excited for her and Erik and can't believe their wedding day if fast approaching. To celebrate, a few of her Meredith friends decided to throw her a Recipe Shower.

Instead of a traditional corsage, we had this apron made for her to wear while she opened her gifts. I loved this because it is something she can use after the shower.
All the yummy brunch food and the delicious cake! We also decorated the table with pictures of us with Erin from the past 10 years. Erin was so much fun to watch open presents. She just loved everything she received and we had a book full of recipes to take back to Charleston with her. We were all super jealous of all the yummy stuff she was going to be able to make! One of my favorite gifts was a book Renee picked up for her called "Pat the Husband." If you have a friend getting married PICK UP THIS BOOK!! It is a great shower or bachelorette present!

We had so much fun that morning! I really don't see these girls enough since a lot of them have moved to Charlotte. Getting us all in the same place is even harder to do! I also loved seeing the girls Erin worked with in Raleigh. They are all so sweet and fun! I can't wait till the wedding this summer!

1 comment: