Tuesday, March 1, 2011

34 Weeks

Pretty much more of the same this week. My doctor's appointment is not until Thursday, so nothing medical to report just yet. I feel like I'm growing, mainly because of my ligament pain. I also think I am starting to drop because I sometimes feel my belly trying to poke out under my shirt! I have also lost sight of my belly button. It has moved further down!

Mainly I'm dealing with third trimester tiredness. My mind has a million things I want to accomplish and my old body says NO WAY! When I do get some energy, watch out. I've cleaned out and reorganized a lot of kitchen cabinets and and my pantry. I needed a three hour nap the next day though.

The only new thing is I think I have acid reflux. YUCK! This will end my orange juice habit before bed. I have never had this before and it is not pleasant. I am hoping I can just watch my acid intake with food and it will go away.

Just a few more of these updates! Sutton will be here in a little over 5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment