Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Whew! I know I've been really slack these last few weeks, but it's because we have been super busy. Moses was sick about two weeks ago with a sinus infection. He had to take antibiotics for the very first time. He was such a big boy about it. Luckily he felt better last week because while Brett was out of town, Nana and Pops came to visit. We had big plans to get some serious shopping done. As you can see from the above photo we accomplished a lot. I feel much better about Sutton having what he needs. And Moses got a few things too.
One of the side effects from the medicine was a loss of appetite. This was so strange for me because Moses is such a good eater. We took him to the new Andy's at Crabtree the day he started feeling up to eating again. There was a cheeseburger on this plate at one point! I laughed so hard after I looked at this photo. The kid in the background is totally jealous of the milkshake Moses is having!
One of the most important things we did was build Sutton a bear from Moses and Nana. He really had a good time picking out everything for the bear. He did NOT like the machine that stuffed the bear and preferred to sit with me. He wanted two hearts for each bear which I thought was so sweet. I kept asking him what he wanted to name the bear. He wouldn't tell me anything! Finally I asked him what the name should be and he said "Six!" I didn't question it. The bear's name is Six.

I am working on our church's HUGE children't consignment sale all this week. It is seriously a tremendous undertaking and I am helping chair next fall so I am trying to learn as much as I can. So, if you are in Raleigh PLEASE come to the Hayes Barton Baptist Church Kids Stuff Consignment Sale! You can find all the info at www.hbbc.net

Since life is so hectic, I'm going to do my pregnancy update now instead of tomorrow. Sutton has DROPPED. My belly is in my lap! These last three weeks are not going to be pleasant physically. I have bad inner thigh and pubic bone pain. It's a nerve condition that sometimes happens during second pregnancies. Not fun! Poor Brett has had to hear me whine a lot especially in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. I've just been a big ball of cranky nerves! At least we don't have much longer to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment