Monday, March 28, 2011

The HBBC Consignment Sale

Twice a year, I become consumed with the Kids Stuff Consignment Sale at our church. I'm on the committee and this Fall I am helping chair the event (EEK). I talk about this project all the time, so I thought I'd give a very small glimpse inside. These not so great iphone photos were taken the night before the sale when we still had some work to do. But you can tell the MASSIVE amount of items inside. We use the church gym and it is filled to the brim!



This area was pretty much cleared out on Saturday afternoon. Can you tell how nice some of this stuff is? Most of it was in great condition and even better it was a great price! We had one of our biggest sales to date and I feel like it went smoother than it ever has.
Our church is so pleased that we are able to serve our community and the children't ministry so well with this sale. I love being a part of this and love the people I get to interact with. I really encourage everyone to find an area (or two or three) to serve in your church. I have been able to meet so many people this way! I'm already getting excited for the Fall!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that looks like a big yard sale, or indoor sale I should say.

    ReplyDelete