Tuesday, April 5, 2011

39 Weeks!!

Look guys, a picture of me pregnant! Since I went to church on Sunday and we were not racing out the door, we took some pictures in Sutton's room. It's not quite finished so I'm not posting complete photos until we finish tomorrow night (right at the last minute!)

I take one look at this picture and all I can think is how tired I look! Maybe it's because I am. I know I've said it a million times but this pregnancy is SO different than the last. I've gained less weigh,t which is great! However, I've also experienced a lot of pain and discomfort associated with Sutton positioning himself on a nerve. They call it lightning pains. With Moses I was walking every day. But this last week, I have been spending a lot of time on the couch unable to move.
All in all I'm READY!! Tomorrow we are spending our last day as a family of three together. Brett is taking the day off and we have some fun things planned along with some errands.

Moses has been talking about how he gets a "bruder" this week. I think the thing he is most excited about is having someone to ride int he back seat. I explained where the car seat would go and he got really excited! I thought it was SO sweet.

I also want to thank everyone for their sweet messages, emails, texts, phone calls, cards and gifts! I feel so special!! All the heart felt words have been exactly what I have needed in this home stretch. I am so very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you during this very special time. Hope all goes well this week with Sutton's arrival and we can't wait to hear more updates!

    ReplyDelete