Sutton and I are getting to know each other. Right now I know he hates having his diaper changed and hates have a dirty one even more. He's already doing a great job of sleeping at night (JINX!) and doesn't cry unless he needs something or is a little gassy (double jinx!). I think he is going to be a mama's boy and I am perfectly fine with that.
I have realized I completely forgot what it's like to have a newborn. They go through a lot more diapers than a toddler, they sleep a lot, and they are more noisy than I remember! I was so worried about Moses waking Sutton up but it's really the other way around. We could bring in a band right and Sutton would sleep through the entire thing.
It's all very blissful right now. Moses is still super sweet to Sutton. He's just acting wild in general because things have changed, but he just is the sweetest big brother I could have ever asked for. This could change in days, weeks, or years so I am enjoying it now!
We have also enjoyed the blessing of having our meals fixed for us by our Sunday School class. I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it is! It's always just what we need and VERY yummy! We have friends bringing us meals into May and I feel so spoiled. I'm going to have to step up my baby meals. These folks are awesome!
I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and well wishes on blogger and facebook. I usually only have one hand to read them and if I have two I try to blog or return emails. I do want everyone to know how thankful I am for these kind words. I'm just having a hard time putting this baby down and surfacing from this lovely baby haze.
No comments:
Post a Comment