Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!




What a beautiful Easter Sunday! I couldn't imagine a more glorious day to celebrate a risen Savior. Unfortunately, Sutton and I had to stay home from church. He is just too tiny for me to leave him in the nursery. So, I sent the rest of the family on and Sutton and I watched the HBBC service from home.

We met up with everyone for lunch at the State Club. YUUUMM! I love the special brunches they do. So much great food and a great place to take photos after too. Please forgive me, but I just have not had time time to go shopping and things just do not fit quite right yet, so I just wore the dress from last year. Don't my boys look spiffy though? I made sure they had haircuts and new outfits at least. Special thanks to Gaga for the Sunday haircuts and Sutton's special Easter clothes.
Yes, we did do an Easter basket for Moses. He was very excited about the puzzle and play doh. Of course there was lots of candy and a few other treats. Sutton even received some new bottles and pacifiers in his basket. It was such a wonderful day and made even better since we spent it with people we love.

1 comment: