Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summertime's Calling Me...

 It's catch up time!  I'm way behind so let's get started with what's been going on this Summer!  Let's face it, last summer was a big fat fail.  The plague smacked me down hard and it took months to get over it.  The crazy part is I didn't realize how much we missed out until now.  I made the decision not to put Moses in a MMO on a weekly basis this year.  The first week home I thought I had made a HUGE mistake.  He wasn't used to being home and I wasn't used to not having a morning break twice a week.  However, we are finally getting into our groove and I wouldn't change a thing!  We have been outside all the time.  We pick up and go to my parents whenever we feel like it (or can stand to have us back!).


 Moss is taking swim lessons from Miss Taylor and he is doing SO well!  He will just duck underwater and dive for things on the bottom of the pool.  He will jump in without help and is working on swimming underwater!
 The fenced in backyard is the best.  Some days I will fill up the baby pools and we will splash and play all day long.  We play ball, rock in the helicopter or just run around and be silly.

 After nap times we grab some watermelon and enjoy a nice refreshing snack!

 The boys are loving it and so am I!  We've also started going to the neighborhood pool which is a blast.  I'm getting better at wrangling two kids in kind of a scary environment.  It helps that Moses is now very comfortable on his own and I only have to physically hold on to Sutton.  I have a feeling we will be spending lots of time there!
Oh, and Brett had a very temporary Summer "hair cut."  Sorry, please don't gag!

No comments:

Post a Comment