Our big boy is now FOUR! To celebrate, we had an olympic themed party. I loved this theme so much. When I was in the hospital having Moses we were actually watching the olympics so it seemed like a fitting theme!
I tried to keep an international theme with the food. American hot dogs, British "fish and chips" (gold fish and potato chips), French cheese spread, Mexican chips and dip, Italian meat balls, fruit salad with American star watermelon. And wait for it, I actually made the cup cakes and put different flags on them. Go mommy!
We had a lot of games and pool things set up in the yard. Honestly, I knew it would be really hard to organize games with all the kids being 4 or under so we just let them play and run around. They seemed to have a great time and lucky for us the rain held off the entire night!
Moses was SO excited about us singing to him. I love the way he was looking at Brett with such pride.
That's when things went a little down hill. Here we are trying to pose for a family photo. Notice Sutton's eyes on the cupcake.
He goes in for the steal.
And Moses is left staring at a cupcake with less frosting.
Oh Brothers! Moses got over it quickly when his cupcake was replaced. He forgot the rule of the Barker house. Don't leave anything in arms length of baby brother!

That series with the cupcake is priceless! Love the theme! Looks like ya'll had so much fun.
ReplyDelete