Saturday, November 17, 2012
Halloween 2012!
Happy Halloween! This year there was no question about Moses costume. He was going to be a Transformer. No far stretch since he pretends to be one and transform all day long. I had a Monkey costume from when Moses was about Sutton's age and I could not think of a more appropriate thing for him to be!
That day we played in our costumes, baked, decorated and ate special cupcakes. We also crossed our fingers that it wouldn't rain!
Luckily, it was a great night for trick or treating. Both boys loved it! Moses was a little freaked out about some of the houses that had things that jumped out yelling, "Please stop that blazing noise!" Which made me laugh hysterically (mom of the year here). Of course Sutton loved those and laughed and giggles. Almost all of our neighbors have dogs so that was the first thing they looked for. (NO WE ARE NOT GETTING ONE!) Eventually we split up. I took Moses on a quicker pace until he said his bucket was heavy. That means time to go! We found Brett with Sutton who was clutching so hard to a chocolate bar we had to throw it out when pried it from his hand because it was so smushed and melted. I think that makes it a successful trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment